Our OEM program is designed to help our partners efficiently develop and bring products to market. Our team works closely with our partners to specify, design, and produce custom and semi-custom hardware and software for use with our products. Engagements can range from simple software modifications to our products to optimize performance or add functionality, to full custom design of data acquisition/logging system.
More specifically, we extend the capabilities of our production to allow our customers to build their own data loggers.
A customized data logger has:
- One on-board temperature channel to monitor the ambient temperature.
- Seven external channels that you can choose for different parameters.
- Voltage up to 20VDC: You can choose a fixed range of 20, 10, 5, or 2VDC or choose all of them so that you can program the best range in the field.
- Current up to 50mA: You cna choose a fixed range of 50 or 4-20mA or all of them.
- Thermistor (typical 10K at 25°C)
- Thermocouple (all types)
Please tell us how you want to customize a data logger to meet your requirements.
If ordered quantity reaches 100 units or more, you can have more options including your own PCB size and mounting options.
Please contact us to review your custom requirements. We look forward to working with you.
Your shopping cart is empty!
Microedge Instruments Inc. © 2023